All you need to know about our Kindergarten.
Working with both the children and their families, our team ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
Our teachers and Early Years practitioners make use of high-quality observations and their daily interaction with children in order to make accurate judgements about their emotional and academic progress.
Daily communication is delivered via the SeeSaw App, allowing families to keep track of their child's developmental progress in their individual learning journal and get a feel for the fun they are experiencing each and every day!
- From what age can my child start attending Kindergarten?
- What is the difference between Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2?
- Do Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2 children play together?
- Does my child need to attend Kindergarten every day?
- Is food included within the funding?
- Will my child automatically gain entry to Junior 1 year at the High School of Glasgow?
- When should I apply for my child to join Kindergarten?
- Can I speak to someone about my child joining Kindergarten?